Thursday, October 25, 2007

uncle warded

On my way home with mom, we got sms from Kak Su that my uncle Pak Chak was warded at Pantai Hospital. We went there straight as they never delay on any of us when we were in trouble or warded. So I agree with “What goes around comes around” :)

My uncle was still in his lately condition, couldn’t talk right and even walk properly. Doctor detected block in his brain that could heading to stroke. Uncle should rest in ward and blood sample will be taken tomorrow morning after fasting for 10 hours. He told me he got vision problem all in sudden; his right eye.

We went home around 8 and bought dinner -- char koey teow and fried rice somewhere nearby the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...