Wednesday, October 03, 2007

man utd 1 - roma 0


The sad thing is I didn’t wake up at 2.30am. Yes, I slept at 12am.

Right after sahur (breakfast for fasting purpose –- finish at 5.40am) I read Man Utd and UEFA web sites. Yes, we managed to defeat Roma by 1 – 0. Rooney scored :)

Great job by Arsenal too won against Steaua by 1 – 0. As I said before, there must be something in Persie that Wengen like so much. But many of their supporters just didn’t concur with me as they thought Fabregas was way much better than Persie. I know they are at different position, but still Persie will burnish better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...