Monday, October 08, 2007

fun fast-break dinner

Sister’s family stayed here since yesterday (Saturday). I know she loves to stay here, in her family, enjoy the conversation. Nothing much I did today rather than reading. Yeah, I missed Puteri a lot too.

Miza came here for fast-break dinner. It was fun that she joined the dinner. Sweet memories re-played :)

She also brought along the laundry paperwork which put a big smile on my face :)
Yeah, at least I got the picture of how the business would be.

Watched soccer Arsenal and Liverpool games. Boring ones I’d say.

Took her home around 9pm. Thanks for joining the dinner yah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...