Monday, April 22, 2013

Phi Phi Island, Thailand

Phi Phi Island is Thailand's island-superstar. It's been in the movies. It's the topic of conversation for travelers all over Thailand. For some, it's the only reason to touchdown in Phuket. Even with all the hype, it doesn't disappoint. Phi Phi's beauty is a large chunk of the allure. The islands, when approached by boat, rise from the sea like a fortress. Sheer cliffs tower overhead, then give way to beach-fronted jungle. It's love at first sight.

But too bad I could not spend so much time there. It was because of the big boat package for Maya Bay and Phi Phi Island. The boat spent 2 hours at Maya Bay and just an hour for Phi Phi Island. It was include lunch time! Do you think I have much time to spend since I need to hurry to get the seat or else I won't have a seat to sit for the whole journey back to Phuket.

When I reached there, I was starving. The buffet was so good!

Then I just walked to the beach with my friends. Just for the sake of taking some pictures.

...and Keith got this! Haha.

Blue skies.

Walking back to our boat.

Add caption

I wish I could spend more time in Phi Phi Island rather than 2 hours at Maya Bay. I want to go there again, but this time different trip and different plan. I want to enjoy the beautiful scenery there as much as I could :)


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:06 AM

    Famous place. Featured in many movies...and very beautiful. Seems very hot though - I prefer mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes STP, agree with you.

      Yes it was hot too! Mountain? Jom Kinabalu in August :D

      Delete
  2. oh my one hour mana cukup plus lunch time. No time to play sand and water at all leh. Let alone go walk around.

    But lucky also lah coz managed to snap some good photos.

    eee...geli i see the belalang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya tu pasal. mana cukup kan?

      hehe yes because my camera with me all the time.

      hehe i thought this belalang can be eaten?

      Delete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...