Sunday, October 21, 2007

puteri warded ep : 2

Puteri’s 2nd day in hospital. I was still worry about her. I tried to find more info about her disease; through internet and friends. I’ll gather more info about it and will find way to cure her. Even she is my niece; I treat her like my own daughter. I love her so much and hope she will be fine soon. My relatives came to visit her -- Mak Chak, Kak Su, Pak Chak, Abg Izan, Kak Ilah, Kak Chak, Abg Chak and the kids. We went home around 9pm and stopped a while at KFC. Mom didn’t have much money, I know. So the meals were on me. If she’s happy, I’d be happy too. Bob came back and reach airport around 10am, then he went straight to the hospital to see Puteri. We’re still worry about Puteri…

Puteri's un-happy face

On the way to hospital

In the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...