Saturday, October 20, 2007

night life

Went out with colleague last night around 12. Met them at Frenz (somewhere in Crystal Point) -- it was a rock café. There I got the Unity Band which I was searching around for months. It wasn’t enough and we continued the excitement at Homes (I can’t give you the road names as I'm not good at it :P), in town. It was a dangdut club, didn’t really suit my taste but the fun with friends counted. After the fun, we went to Kassim Mustafa for breakfast I suppose :P I ate maggie goreng. Reached home at 4am. Hangover…

Takdir and Firdaus at Frenz, Crystal Point

This is really funny :D They put it in the toilet

The Unity Band!! Yay~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    omg! i want that band..! pls pls..!! lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me your email and I'll send the info :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...