Monday, October 08, 2007

flu

Oh great… I’ve flu today. Woke up early morning for breakfast (we eat before we fast) and found out I’ve cold, sore throat, a little bit of cough and middling fever. This isn’t a good thing, but luckily I've finished with my budget that boss gave to me last Friday (I went overtime on Saturday, remember?). Text my boss and she didn’t go to work as well as she has fever plus she got 2 days leaves. Since the weather isn’t accurate and unpredictable it’s nothing outlandish that everybody falls sick including mom and sister. I’ll go to clinic around 9am since they open at 9.30am. Catch up later…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...