Saturday, March 29, 2008

lahirnya seorang jutawan

I bought new books [actually for mom but I will read it too] -- Lahirnya Seorang Jutawan by Azizi Ali [the English version is The Millionaires In Me]. As I wrote before, I wanted to buy a finance book for my mom and it'd be in Malay. Easier for her to understand tho. The price is RM39.90 and it's worth it [I'll make a conclusion here after I finish read it]. I also got Why Want You To Be Rich? [refer to the earlier post] -- bought 3 books and you get free one for the cheapest price [friend bought 2 books and he gave me that book -- thanks pal].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...