Thursday, January 03, 2008

dragon fruit & niece

Haha... No connection between this fruit and my niece of course. But somehow I think some of us do not know what a Dragon Fruit is [ignore Malaysian, yeah I know Mr Know it all =P]. So here I share you the picture...

It has two colors which is pink and white. I prefer the pink one... taste much better when its chilly =)

This is how it looks like with the skin.. for more info click here.

Ah ok, my niece part. This is how she looks like.. the pic was taken in KL when she and her family went there for my bro in law friend's wedding.

p/s: Still tired from editing the HTML coding... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...