Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Phuket - Thai's Pineapple

Thai's pineapple is so different. They so different size which are small and big and the taste is totally different too.

They might look the same as Malaysia's pineapple but you must trust me when I tell you that they are much sweeter than ours!

For my observation, the small one is crunchy but less sweet but the big one is very sweet and less crunchy. Of course I prefer the big one. 

You will be surprise if I tell you the cost for one pineapple is only about RM0.50! Yes, I'm not kidding and it's unbelievable, I know... Compared to ours, the quality is better and the price is a lot cheaper.

I'm not a fan of pineapple but for Thai's pineapple, I'd definitely eat them a lot. So, every time I go to Thailand by van, for sure I won't miss the chance to eat it. That is the disadvantage if you fly to Thailand. You won't have this kind of experience like looking at some rural area, villages along the road and eat this sweet pineapple!



I will definitely eat it again when I go to Thailand this July! In fact, I already missed it so much :)



12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    50 sen?? You kidding me. Boleh jadi Tauke Nenas like this....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep. kalau ada lori boleh je angkut. tapi nak lepas kastam tu le entah macam mana!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7:22 PM

      Gitau diorang nak buat hantaran kawen.... ahaha.

      Delete
    3. buah-buahan kan makanan terlarang untuk lepas kastam :P

      Delete
  2. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Come, come here and try our Sarikei ones. They're probably the same. Then we have the so called kelapa sawit ones - so nice, so sweet...you take those you will never want any other pineapple again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ok i will try... maybe next year fly there :)

      Delete
  3. i love the durian there too! it's different from Malaysian punya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha how come theirs are better than ours? even the sticky rice and rice are different in a better way. sigh.

      Delete
  4. hahaha i smell pineapple i cabut lari leh...me not a fan of it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try this one. so different :)

      Delete
  5. Wow! So cheap? Honestly I have not tried Thai pineapples before! Do they sell the same type of pineapples in Bangkok I wonder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure whether its the same one in Bangkok but the price in Phuket town was expensive compared to this one. So sweet!

      Delete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...