Sunday, August 05, 2012

Mom's birthday at Puncak Mutiara.

Since I had enough sleep last night, I took hot shower and now in front of my Macbook replying email, reading and replying Facebook comments regarding Olympic which I think it is bias and Asia countries are the victims, argument with someone who thinks I wrote a wrong sentence for my status which I think he has problem to understand what is "fall asleep" about and I will do some reading later.

Wow! what a long introduction. LOL.

My mom's birthday was on July 27. Last week, her birthday was on weekday and I thought it might be messy with the traffic jam on the bridge during weekday and some other thing like fetching my 2 nieces from the kindergarten and nursery. So, my sisters and I planned to do the celebration on Saturday.

We planned a proper plan through Whatsapp. Mom usually cook special cooking during weekdays for us because that is the only time she can stay in the kitchen for almost half of the day. It's tiring after work and usually she will cook a simple meal for us helped by my two sisters. 

Last Saturday, she already made a to-buy-list and wanted to go to the wet market with sisters. My sisters did a good job gave some excuses to make her cancel the plan.

I went for overtime and went back earlier to get cake at Jenny. Keith picked me up and then we picked up Linda. The road was not jam. We reached there a little bit early but managed to set things properly with Kak Mimi who was the person in charge there with the cake and song arrangement. Then, we started to walk around and saw ostrich and goats. 

The food came early which I prefer to come here not in fasting month anymore. The food became cold when it was the time for us to break fast. Last time, there was some date served. Now, no more. Luckily Linda brought along with her some dates. 

Here are the pictures of the foods:

Lamb Chop. I ordered this one. It was my first time and cold. I want to try this one again next time but not in fasting month :)

Beriyani with Lamb Shank. Ok, I have tried this one for few times and I like it a lot. It is recommended :)

After we finished our meal, my sister text Kak Mimi for the song and cake. Mom was day dreaming I guess haha as she was not focusing on anything during that time. Then... tadaaaaaaaa!!!

The cake from Jenny. It was the first time, the cake could be eaten until finish :)

Mom was surprise... and I knew she was so happy and almost cry.

It was a successful plan.

Happy Birthday Mom!


p/s: Oh yeah... we sent her flower at her office.








14 comments:

  1. First to comment here? haha! New blog? Or makeover? : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a makeover. LOL. To give me mood to write again :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That must be the longest sentence I have ever read in my life!! It makes one paragraph!! LOL! You should break it up cos when I reached the last part of that paragraph, I forgot what you said in the beginning! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your mom!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick! Drop by my blog to join the contest before the badminton finals start at 8pm! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your mother! Thanks for dropping by my blog. It's nice to hear from you. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks on her behalf Tammy. Glad that we can still keep in touch :)

      Delete
  6. Halo, dropping by^^ cool bloggie~

    ReplyDelete
  7. alolo sweetnya =)
    x penah pikir nak bg bunga for mak siap hantar office lg..
    makanan pun nampak sgt tempting lorh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lepas ni boleh cuba :) Sure mak happy gila!

      Delete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...