Thursday, May 05, 2011

Story of an Eraser and Pencil



Pencil: I'm sorry....


Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.


Pencil:
I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me.
Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it.
But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself.
You get smaller and smaller each time.


Eraser:  That's true. But I don't really mind.
You see, I was made to do this.
I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong.
Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one,
I'm actually happy with my job.
So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)
 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational.
Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil.
They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes.
Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on).
Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.


This is for all parents out there.....


Always love your parents like there's no tomorrow because they can't be with us forever...

 

 

 Sent from iPhone

 

 

 


10 comments:

  1. I always try to break-free from my parents but when I think about it. When I have my own children. When I'm not capable of taking care of myself. Who do I turn to except for my own children right? So kinda learn to stop being so rebellious lol just something to share with u

    ReplyDelete
  2. er...entry ni mcm dh penah kuar kan..kan..kn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice story! Love it! And quite touching too! Yes, love our parents! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring. Take the opportunity to wish all mothers, happy mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ,=====,o00o Ponn..Ponn.Ponn..
    //__l_l_,\____\,__
    l_---\_l__l---[]lllllll[]
    _(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)___
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    " Antara kau dan aku
    Blog ini sebagai pengantara”
    http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
    http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com/
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Selamat Hari Ibu...”Mummy I love You”...
    ~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~
    Are you the eraser or the pencil?
    Pencil: I'm sorry....
    Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
    Pencil:
    I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake,
    you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you
    lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
    Eraser:
    That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I
    was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one
    day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm
    actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you
    sad..:)
    ----------------
    my answer:
    I want to be an eraser*pemadam faber castle.bersih n licin because i will help all person that i love either i will get hurt…that my promise ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiman - yes, agree with you. they need us even though sometimes they say that don't.

    that's the typical answer :-)

    by the way, why do you want to break-free from them at the first place? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ayunda - eh, ada ke? aku pun dah tak ingat. just forward je straight from email :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. foong - yeah. it's good to relate things that we do or used to do with our lives. sometimes, animals can be a good example too.

    family should always be the priority. but nowadays, people tend to put family later than some other things that they think are more important in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. babypose - thank you even though it's not originally written from me :-)

    i feel happy because i can share something inspiring and good to readers and bloggers :-)

    happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. afzainizam - your time to be eraser will be granted someday soon. whether we do not think so, it's our turn to be pencil :-)

    so, be prepared to be eraser soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...