Thursday, December 31, 2009

Eclipse

image

 

To those who don’t know what is this, it’s a book; a Twilight Saga series. The first book is Twilight, second book is New Moon and now, it’s Eclipse.

My favorite conversation in this book:

Jacob said: “He is like a drug to you, Bella. I see that you can’t live without him now. It’s too late. But I would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun”

Bella replied: “I used to think of you that way, you know. Like the sun. My personal sun. You balanced out the clouds nicely for me”

Jacob said: “The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse”

 

It is well said. A heartache, to be exact. I understand exactly Jacob’s feeling, as I had experienced this before. When you think you have tried and done your best, but you know the result in the end. You will keep trying no matter how hopeless, how hard it could be.

The book’s content:

  1. Jacob tried his best to win Bella’s heart.
  2. Edward was very calm and willing to give way to Jacob if that is what Bella wanted.
  3. Bella lived in denial, but admitted that she is in love with both of them.
  4. Victoria died in Edward’s hand.
  5. Riley was used by Victoria but end up defeated to Seth, the 14 year-old wolf (I hate this, as I thought Seth was going to die!)
  6. 18 vampires killed by The Cullen and The Quileute.
  7. Bree who surrendered to The Cullen, which made Carlisle wanted to keep her as family even though Jasper didn’t like it; she was killed by Demetri with Jane’s ordered (I hate this too, how I wish I could simply kill Jane!!!).
  8. There was a newborn hide behind a tree and try to escape but was chased by Leah, who was cocky and stupid to prove that she was as strong as the others. Jacob pushed her away to save her which made him not ready to defend himself and end up the newborn attacked him. Luckily Sam and Paul were fast enough to ripped off that newborn.

It’s almost time for the wedding, and the suspense for the immortality! I’m currently reading Breaking Dawn.

Let’s share your thought.

4 comments:

  1. omg i cant wait for that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tedpixel - have you read the book? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is seriously the most unrealistic dialogue i have ever read and anyone could come up with!

    sorry. this has nothing to do with my antiness towards twilight. i mean even LOTR the really old book and narnia the classics have dialogues that make sense to this very day.

    that one you mentioned..is just nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

    dont be mad. to me it's unrealistic. to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. max - somehow nani, it reminds me of my real life. i had gone through a hard time like jacob. so, everything seems real to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...