Wednesday, May 07, 2008

8 Random Facts About Yours Truly

I've been tagged by Rozella to let you know about 8 random facts about me. So here are the uber interesting stuff that I know you are so dying to find out about:

1. I'm not a bookworm but I read a lot of finance, self-help, business, epic and fantasy books.

2. I love magical and super power movies and this include all Super Heroes.

3. I am addicted to computer. I can't live without it.

4. Love Masak Lemak Cili Api Ketam!

5. My lucky number should be 3? Since my family's lucky number is 3 too.

6. I hate lizards.

7. I love computer related works but now stuck at administration works!

8. I hate tagging but do it for friendship's sake =p

I'm tagging the girls for this one, so Ej, Dayah, Ann, Ili, Fara, Farah Deen, Shu, Shemah and Tammy - you're it!

4 comments:

  1. Oops! I didn't know you hate tags. I'll remember that next time. :P Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I was kidding tho if you could see the stick-out-tounge emoticon haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...(blushing and embarrassed)! I guess I didn't have enough sleep last night. I'll do this one tonight too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hehe. Its ok Tammy... take your time =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...