Wednesday, February 13, 2008

internet cafe

Feel like just started with this Internet Cafe business. Believe it or not, I've invested 5 computers at my aunt's internet cafe. RM2.4k for each computer include with games and license. Don't bother with the price but the nett profit I got monthly is RM1.5k! Awesome income eh?

My next plan is to find bigger place for my aunt or maybe open another branch. Internet cafe business really give me a handsome profit. So, why not go further?

I need good income like RM10k monthly -- preparation for petrol station business!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...