Thursday, November 15, 2007

irfan khairi -- internet business


Recently, my unit boss lend me her book [yes I told her that I've been looking for this book and if I couldn't borrow from anyone or library, I'll surely buy it]. It's about Internet Business.

I finished it in two days. I think Azizi Ali's books are better in sense of information. This book is good but it doesn't really reveal its' secret. He insist indirectly for readers to join his course. So, you can learn basic thing about internet business, but this book guide you like any other text book.

Thanks boss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...