Sunday, March 23, 2008

heroes season 1 & 2

Yes, at last I'm done with Heroes both season -- Season 1 & 2. I love extraordinary people, magic and super heroes. So, no excuse for me not to watch this one. I've watched it on TV [some episodes but missed some too as I had things to get done]and I had to wait another week for the next episode. In fact, too many ads on TV which really pissed me off.

Heroes is a American science fiction serial drama television series created by Tim Kring, which premiered on NBC on September 25, 2006. The series tells the stories of ordinary individuals who discover that they have superhuman abilities. It also explores how they adapt to the changes these abilities bring, and their roles in preventing catastrophes and saving humanity. The series emulates the aesthetic style and storytelling of American comic books, using short, multi-episode story arcs that build upon a larger, more encompassing arc. Kring and the writers have an idea of where the series is heading for the first five seasons. The series is produced by Universal Media Studios in association with Tailwind Productions, and it is filmed primarily in Los Angeles, California. The executive producers are Allan Arkush, Dennis Hammer, Greg Beeman and Tim Kring. Its incidental music is composed by Wendy Melvoin and Lisa Coleman.

If you followed my blog consistently [yes, I know I'm nobody to be noticed], you'd know that I bought this cheap DVD at Batu Feringghi. Good quality tho.

I've done with Season 1 last week [yes, 7 DVDs] and this week with Season 2 [3 DVDs but not yet complete]. I'd say it's a very good and well-written series. I love their ability and so the storyline.

I'm hardly wait for the Season 3.

3 comments:

  1. wah!! im a heroes fan too!! giler2 minat!
    havent bought heroes dvd yet but soon i will!!

    last time my dvd marathon was smallville season 1 till 6! exhausted!! haha!

    cant wait heroes marathon!!

    yippey!!

    anyway, im applying a lot of places, but im really hoping i culd do biotech at america! lifelong dream going there! but, kena grateful with whatever i get so tawakkal jelaa

    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!! im a heroes fan too!! giler2 minat!
    havent bought heroes dvd yet but soon i will!!

    last time my dvd marathon was smallville season 1 till 6! exhausted!! haha!

    cant wait heroes marathon!!

    yippey!!

    anyway, im applying a lot of places, but im really hoping i culd do biotech at america! lifelong dream going there! but, kena grateful with whatever i get so tawakkal jelaa

    hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The next tv series in my mind will be Prison Break. Got 3 seasons. =)

    I surely pray for you.


    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...