Saturday, March 22, 2008

10,000 B.C

As I said in the earlier post [refer to Spiderwick's post], I bought ticket yesterday for 10,000 B.C. As I reached home, I was totally exhausted. Almost fall asleep, I got out of my bed and showered. Ate dinner and got ready for movie.

Went there around 8.30pm, so I wasn't in hurry or accidentally trap in traffic jam. Bought a bottle of mineral water and large lite & sweet popcorn [yes I hate sweet caramel popcorn if I do have options].

I didn't read the review though. I thought it might be a fight between man and animals for survival. But I was wrong... the war was about primitive and modern man [should I called them modern eh?]. Ok, I didn't really enjoy the war part but I loved the Spear Tooth part [that was what they called the "tiger"]. Not to forget, Mammoth [which they called Mannak]... they were gigantic!

I'd rate this movie 4 out of 5.

2 comments:

  1. My friend was snoring for half of the movie.. lol. Not really my type of movie. The date shouldnt be too far. 10000 BC?? and they could talks in english? hoho.. The graphics were good though

    have a great day :D

    bluecrystaldude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you should see many faults from other movies as well : http://www.moviemistakes.com

    Next movie that I wanna watch is Water Horse.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...