Thursday, February 21, 2008

rempit

Early this morning [Sunday morning 17/2/2008] when I was on my way home [roughly around 3am], the road at Jalan Tengah was crowded. I thought it was an accident but I was wrong! The crowd was Rempit [those who doesn’t understand what is Rempit – its illegal races]. Urgh! They blocked the whole road even at the traffic light junction! It was very annoying. I felt sorry at the same time. Those teens should be at home sleeping, studying or watching tv. Wheres their parent? Could sleep soundly when your son wasn’t asleep at home? Police should be stricter. Punishment should be heavier and the license should be taken back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...