Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tag Fever

Oh ok. I hope its not a tag fever again. I'm pretty lazy to do all these stuff. Seriously! Haha.

Been tagged by Adila.

Ok here it goes:

1. Put The logo in your blog.


2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
Adila rocks!

3. Nominate at least 7 other blog
Hidayah Admar
Cahaya Hidupku
OMG it's so tiring being fabulous!
Timely Twisted
Zuer
Zackzara
Pondok Buruk

4. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

The tag are NOT done yet! Be patient.

Be Honest
Law and order

1) Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair??just take a picture. (If you are naked,please put on some clothes)
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 7 peoples to do this (refer the list above). The names mentioned above, you are entitled to do this.

No edit. Just wake up, slept at 4.30am. What do you expect?

____________________________________________________________________

Been tagged by Iesha.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
-Keith.

2. What were you doing at 0800?
- Getting ready for new house ceremony in Sungai Petani and wedding in the mainland.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- Answering comments in my blog.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
- Broke up with my girlfriend.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- God is fair.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
- None. Just woke up and outta bed.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
- I don't use any.

8.What was the last thing you paid for?
- Toll.

9. Where were you last night?
- At KFC.

10. What color is your front door?
- Brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?
- Wallet.

12. What's the weather like today?
- Hot, humid and dull.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
- Chocolate.

14. What excites you?
- Kiss.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- Cut my hair few days ago.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
- Yes I'm 27.

17. Do you talk a lot?
- Used to. But I cut it short nowadays.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
- What the hell is that? I don't really watch series. Only the selected ones and I watch only DVD.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
- Steve Gerard and Steven Spielberg.

20. Do you make up your own words?
- Yes used to and friends followed.

21. Are you a jealous person?
- Yes I am.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
- Ajil.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
- Keith.

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
- LHDN Amir.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
- Good morning. Yup, I will just try to learn as much as I can but obviously I have to put more effort than the other students as my basic is not good. You have good Sunday ya. Hugs.

26. Do you chew on your straw?
- No.

27. Do you have curly hair?
- Wavy.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
- Muar.

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
- An old fart (European) who is rich insulted me when I asked about real estate.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
- KFC at 3am.

31. Will you get married in the future?
- I have faith and I believe in fate.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
- I watched Bond recently and it was the only one. How could I compare then?

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
-Yes.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- Can't remember as sisters will collect them on the dining table.

35. Are you currently depressed?
- Kinda.

36. Did you cry today?
- No.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
- I believe in karma. I make this person who tags me happy, I'd be happy too even in future. "What goes around, comes around"

38. Tag 7 people who would do this survey.
- Refer the list above.
_____________________________________________________________________

Been tagged by Zuer.

1. What is the relationship of you and him/her?
Scandal.

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her
Romantic, loving, passionate, good hearted and calm.

3. The most memorable things he/she had done for you.
Clean my feet.

4. The most memorable things he/she have said to you?
I love you.

5. If he/she become your lover, you will...more that words can say...
I will appreciate and thank God.

6. If he/she become your enemy, you will...
I will be the saddest person on earth.

7. If he/she become your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Don't think too much of your appearance.

8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason is...
I doubt.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
Kiss and hug till fall asleep.

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Perfect. I don't judge cover of a book.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I don't care what others think of me.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Cool, calm, soft spoken, charming and don't talk much if its not important.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Secretive.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
The one I'm talking about.

15. For the people who likes you, say something about them.
Love me and I will love you.

16. 7 people to tag...
Refer the 1st tag above.

17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
The lover.

18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
Male.

19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
Aren't we talking about the same person?

20. How about no. 5 and 8?
Same answer as number 19.

21. What is no. 1 studying about?
Japanese.

12. Is no. 4 single?
No.

23. Say something about no. 6
I love you... but I know its not a good move to fall in love with things that don't last. Its like flower, you happy to see it when you get it and when it dies, you can't keep it. So, how I wish to not getting attach to things that don't last.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    makan KFC pukul 3 pagi ?
    biar betol .
    ahaks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berrykisses - Haha kenapa? Tak percaya ar? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hej! faisal...interesting2...;-) especially the pic...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danial - Haha I hate that pic but just being honest to follow the rule :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe... muka bangun tido!

    jangan la depress =( you're one of my stregth now. my sunshine in blogspot! thank you for everything especially the ym thingy the other day.

    thank you Faisal! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Porcelain doll - Life is like that. Sometimes we just couldn't help it right? :) I try to keep myself low and cool. That's the best I could do at the moment or its just that I have involved too much with Michael Scofield? If you don't know who he is, go figure :)

    I will surely help you no matter what. Love the way you call me sunshine... it feels like I'm bringing out some lights for the gloomy world. I'm glad that I could help you. Even though its not that big which could make me proud of, but at least could ease your pain even though its not much.

    No problem doll, you know how to get me when you need me. *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banyaknya tags! Oh no... I also makin lama makin malas lah. Hehehe I have so many piling up I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pun dah jawab...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosie - Take your time Rosie, but if you don't have much time then just forget it :)

    Zuer - Ok dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope they will all be as good as u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. rajin benor hang duk jawab TAG tag ni yek..bravo bravo..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zewt - Me? Good? I doubt haha.

    Axim - Haha sekali kita buat orang happy, 10 kali kita akan rasa happy. Ok tak macam tu? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...