Tuesday, January 01, 2008

new year 2008

Sadly, goodbye to 2007 and a warm welcome to 2008. This is like a new life has just begun...

I went to no where but my friend's house -- Nadia. She is my good buddy... and she cooked steamboat for us. Yeah... I love steamboat and it's healthy of course =P

I reached at her house roughly around 8pm and started eating and drinking till the countdown. We watched some dvd while cit chatting and lots of laugh. It was the best new year I ever celebrate in my life... No crowded place such as countdown center or a club [puke.. too pack till you can't even breath and yet people called it fun?]. Only three of us, Nadia, Joseph and I.

Reached home at 3am and I slept with a smile on my face =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...