Sunday, November 11, 2007

saturday 10.11.2007

I went for a hair cut early at noon. Just cut it short, almost like a soldier haha! Don't comment about it please.. I know it looks terrible!

We went to Su Ail Kenari for lunch. Went with two cars, dad and me the drivers -- together with mom, aunt, Hadi and Dayah. We ordered Ikan Tiga Rasa, Kailan Goreng, Sotong Tepung, Sup Sayur and Sup Daging. It was delicious I'd say :) Not to mention the night before we went for Nasi Dalcha Rahim. My aunt really enjoyed the food.

On the way home, something interesting happen on the road. Can you see how they pushed the broken motorbike to the workshop? Don't you think it's dangerous? This is Malaysian road ethic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...