Thursday, November 01, 2007

ear pain : ep 2

I went to see doctor for the appointment as being told. He pumped some water into my ear to take out all those wax and he found out that inside my ear, it was reddish -- sore. So he gave me new ear drop for that purpose. Need to use it for 5 days and twice a day and that’s it my Essential Tremor has gone. No more shaking :) This really put a smile on my face. Actually I realized about it when I had to lift up some heavy things like tables and chairs and no more shaking after that. The Eczema is getting better too.

Day was boring. I hate stay in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...