Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday celebration

Damn. I forgot to save when I wrote about this, in the afternoon before I fell asleep. Argh….!!!

Alright, I have to write again. Patient Faisal… patient.

I have so many thing to blog about, but I’m pretty busy lately. 3 topics I want to write about are Cameron Highlands trip, My birthday celebration and not to forget Chinese New Year (CNY) celebration. So, since I don’t have any picture to put for CNY, I better blog about my birthday celebration first.

When the clock showed 12.01, I started to get call, sms, mms, email and facebook… wishing me ‘Happy Birthday’. It took me some times to reply to them all. I must reply them all to show my honest appreciation :) Seriously, I feel so happy to know that still so many people care of me, and think of me even though I’m getting old. Yeah, you hear me right… OLD. Damn it :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

It started with my mom called me and sing me happy birthday, followed by Hidayah my youngest sister, then my second sister Nurul. Dad sent me a MMS with Orang Utan sang a birthday song. It was hilarious! Haha.

So, on the day itself… full of surprise. I knew they were going to throw me a party. Er, I mean a dinner. Family gathering like any other year. I knew that their financial was not stable too but I didn’t want to make them sad. I knew if I tell them that they shouldn’t buy me dinner, it will make them so sad. Ok, I decided to go.

The venue was at Pen Mutiara.

Let me continue to tell you with some pictures taken on that night.

IMG_0386 Waiting for the food… dad is looking at my calendar.

IMG_0393 My lovely sisters

IMG_0407 Thirsty eh? :P

IMG_0408 She is ready…

IMG_0410 She was the happiest one :)

IMG_0415 Fish head curry

IMG_0416 Beef soup

IMG_0418 Fried squid. Damn good!

IMG_0420 Brinjal with chilies.

IMG_0421 Refreshing… Lime with asam boi

IMG_0422 Rice… hehe. So asian…

IMG_0431

IMG_0432  Here comes… the surprise!

IMG_0435 OMG…!!! My dream cake. Haagen Dazs cake!!

IMG_0437 Haha second time blew the candle as my niece wanted to blow too ;)

Ah, I didn’t snap the pianist picture and some of the very helpful waiters there! :( The pianist was so sweet, play birthday song for me with a very long speech. Hehe. I was so happy!

Ditto, thanks for the birthday card, dinner and ice cream cake. Thank you so much.

37 comments:

  1. wow!!bestnya..family gathering @ pan mutiara ni yg wat terus rindu giler kat parents ni...the menu looks so delicious ni...tiba2 terus lapar dh ni...haagen dazs cake...ooohhh x leh tahan...tgk pun tau mesti sedap...should get one for my b'day nanti...apa2 pun happy belated b'day ek....

    ReplyDelete
  2. norjan - hehe. bila parent balik haji ek? sedap sangat makan malam tu. nanti parent balik, bawa la depa pi ok? :) cake tu memang sangat sedap! tak terkata! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. keith2:39 AM

    That was a wonderful birthday dinner and everyone enjoyed the food and the environment:). The ice-cream cake was so yummy, sweet till the deepest part of the heart..huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. keith - heheheheheh... i like it so much! :D almost cry

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe...insyaallah dia org balik on 21st feb...mesti kena bawa p...so far x pernah mkn pun kat pan mutiara tu..asyik lalu ja kat jalan tu...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. noorjan - wajib try! sangat sedap! :D sure depa happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehehehee..semakin tua...yes~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again Happy BD to you bro. Goodness one of your sisters look exactly just like you. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sungguh sedap ku melihat kek itu..hehe..sedappp...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haagen Dazs cake...bestnyer!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cake looks lovely... and your sister (one of them) looks sebiji like you!

    Oh, Happy Birthday, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. teja - sedih ni teja :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. tekkaus - thanks bro :) yeah, one of my colleagues thought i changed to girl at night when he saw me at gurney drive last year. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ad - since hari ni birthday ad, apa kata buat permintaan dekat tersayang sikit haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. najiah - hehe sangat sedap tau!

    ReplyDelete
  16. terra - haha yeah, many people said so :)

    yes, the cake is damn delicious. hehe it's also pricey :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. wahhhh lamanya aku tak pi Pen Mutiara..dah lupa maacm mana rasanya Kari kepala ikan kat sana..tapi air asamboi tu tetap menjadi pujaan hatiku..

    happy besday again to u k..

    ReplyDelete
  18. kek HAAGEN DASZ tu bikin aku lapar!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. kek HAAGEN DASZ tu bikin aku lapar!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. kek HAAGEN DASZ tu bikin aku lapar!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. azim - haha nampak gayanye kena pergi la dalam masa terdekat ni! :) bila tu?

    air asam boi tu memang sedap! :)

    TQ azim...

    ReplyDelete
  22. azim - haha... sangat sedap azim! hari tu dalam blog ko birthday nikli kot ada kek ni juga kan?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Faisal,

    Happy Birthday! Have a great year ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. zewt - hehe thanks zewt :) you too, great days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whoaaa!!! Besh besh besh =)
    Happy belated birthday dear. i think I've wished aon Fb but nak nyibuk wish kat sini gak!

    So happy to see everybody is there!

    ReplyDelete
  26. doll - hehe thank you :) yep you dah wish hehehe..... wish you were here with jijie :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. well, maybe next time?
    Insya-Allah =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. doll - yay! tak sabar nak tua... eh!

    ReplyDelete
  29. doll - hehe best gak kan jd tua

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really ah? Why ya?
    Kang rambut banyak putih macam I :|

    ReplyDelete
  31. doll - hehe you yang ckp leh dye :P

    ReplyDelete
  32. wah...makan kat pen mutiara! Akak suka sangat kari kepala ikan dia..yum yum..makan ngan nasi kuah bagi banjir pastu amik bendi banyak2..sedapnya...

    ReplyDelete
  33. kniedaz - sedap kan akak! :) bendi dia pun sungguh enak... pernah try ikan stim dia? try ikan merah. marvelous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. Betol betol betol!
    Tapi da takde masa la sekarang ni plus I kinda like my uban strip =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. doll - heheh macam highlight kan?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tu la pasal! Hahhaahhaah =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...