Monday, March 30, 2009

sometimes love just ain't enough

Based on "Kath I love you" I have chosen this song. Enjoy :)



Now, I don't want to lose you
but I don't want to use you
just to have somebody by my side.
And I don't want to hate you,
I don't want to take you
but I don't want to be the one to cry.

And that don't really matter to anyone anymore.
But like a fool I keep losing my place
and I keep seeing you walk through that door.

(Chorus)

But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust.
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just aint enough.

Now, I could never change you
I don't want to blame you.
Baby, you don't have to take the fall.
Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you.
Maybe I just want to have it all.

It makes a sound like thunder
it makes me feel like rain.
And like a fool who will never see the truth,
I keep thinking something's gonna change.

(Chorus)

And there's no way home
when it's late at night and you're all alone.
Are there things that you wanted to say?
And do you feel me beside you in your bed,
there beside you, where I used to lay?

And there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.
There's a reason why people don't stay who they are.
Baby, sometimes, love just ain't enough.

Baby, sometimes, love... it just ain't enough.
Oh, Oh, Oh, No


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





First Commenter: Nabilah Mangshor

27 comments:

  1. grrr..when will i ever have the chance to be the first commenter?

    ngehehhe

    nice song..
    And there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
    and it's sad when you know it's your heart they can't touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice Mr. A. :) Love Grey's and almost all the songs off the soundtrack. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is the singer? =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaah! me no likey this sad song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheer up Faisal time for more cheerful songs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Another emotional love song from you. I usually just listen to love songs whenever I go to sleep so I can daydream too LOL. I usually just listen to some Hip-Hop/Pop/Rap stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I remember this song! Thanks for refreshing my memory, but otherwise I have to say (like Ane), cheer up and listen to something rockin'! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe.. mari berjiwang!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... I loved this song, back when it was popular and I'm a Grey's fanatic - so it's a great choice in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice song~ but not really into the mood when hearing it xD dunno why lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is..sweet, man. =) i like it. well yeah, sometimes love jsut is not enough. hm. maybe money comes first nowadays, no?

    the person named mat kilau has already responded to your comment (and a long one at it, too). go see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. just. i misspelled it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude. online. quick. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nabilah - glad that you enjoy it :)

    tupai - haha subscribe feed lah! then you'll be informed via email. easier right? :P

    oh, so you like the chorus?

    ReplyDelete
  15. adila - hehe glad that you like it :)

    rozella
    - yeah me too! got a bunch to share... and all of em belong to MerDer! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. rozella - happy monday to you too! :D

    penguin - patty smith was the original singer :) kewl?

    ReplyDelete
  17. anne - hehe sad song eh?

    anne - ok ok. i promise, next time a cheerful one ok? :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. half - hehe i love old lone songs a lot. very soothing... or maybe because i'm old! haha

    JL - i promise a happy one next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. jard - haha!

    AMH - oh. this song actually was introduced by my best friend. then i started to like it till today :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. lisa - hehe glad that you like it

    syaz - er... because its a sad song?

    ReplyDelete
  21. susan - thanks! :)

    potter - nani... give me a day or two for me to come back to real life. i'm totally blur (right after the presentation)... my brain goes blank. LOL.

    will reply to his comment soon. after all its like a debate which he will still hold to his words and never listen.

    listening is the hardest thing you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. penguin - haha! be patient ya :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...