Thursday, September 20, 2007

Man Utd started UEFA Champions League with victory!

I’m still sleepy and tired from not-enough sleep last night. Read book till 1am and I woke up at 2.45am for Man Utd match.

It wasn’t a waste at all. We won 1-0 on Sporting Lisbon (Portugal club which happen to be C.Ronaldo and Nani ex-club). It was an away game and Sporting Lisbon had a good reputation in the battle with English teams – never lose.




Work never less. Why I’m still hooked with it? For the sake of money (I mean it). I will do my best for a better future out of this gloomy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...