Friday, September 21, 2007

my favourite book






I’ve finished read “mxe!” by Azizi Ali. Trust me folks, it’s the best self-help book I’ve ever read. Yes, I’ve read a lot of books regarding the same topic and this one is totally different. Focusing on the same matter which is money -- different exposure. His 5 keys will be my journey start from now on.

The keys are :

  1. free your mind
  2. be an extremist
  3. follow your dreams
  4. get into sales
  5. live life
Next, I want to read about investment written by him =)





2 comments:

  1. Nice try. They said you can also email Azizi Ali, he may reply! But make sure you talk intelligently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing him to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...