Sunday, July 04, 2010

Thank you guys!

It was a very tight competition. I’ve won the first place for the first time in Blog Idol Competition! :)

You can check it out here:

http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2010/07/final-3-revealed.html

I’d like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my supporters. It’s hard to put it in words how much it means to me…

I’ll be fighting in the next round with my choice I’m Yours. I hope you will keep supporting me :)

2 more rounds, and the winner will be revealed!

THANK YOU!

8 comments:

  1. wah tinggl 2 more rounds..gudluck bro..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wai - hehe tq :D harap2 lepas

    ReplyDelete
  3. faisal,

    wish u luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congrats bro! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. allego - thanks :) pls vote for me next round ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. smallkucing - hehe your vote counted too! thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...