After few weeks we competed with each other, promoting and advertising Blue’s blog so that all my friends, readers and blogger friends could vote for me; now the result came out. Here is the link if you miss it.
Yes. I’m the winner!
I was speechless when Keith told me that I won the contest as I didn’t expect I could win. Furthermore, I didn’t expect that I’d pass to the final round at all. During the final round I was so busy with subjects registration as my second year of study just started and also I got 2 competitions -- Sepak takraw and volleyball instead of my badminton training 3-4 times a week. Imagine that!
Ok, in this entry, I’d like to put a list of peoples that I want to say thank you.
Thank you to:
1. Keith who had helped me a lot by forcing his colleagues and family members to vote for me :) I promise you a meal right? He had helped me to promote in FB and also by phone day and night as he knew I was busy with my things.
2. Family members who had helped me by forcing their friends to vote for me too instead of making their vote counted. Meal, too for you guys ya! Haha.
3. Friends who had voted for me even though some of you need to call me for guiding you on how to leave a comment with a link there (Winson, say thanks to you god bro even though his vote not counted without a link haha).
4. Blogger friends who had helped me voting, and some even leave few same comments there haha :) You guys rock!
5. My readers who some of you I do not know but still vote for me :) If I do not know you, God knows your kindness. You are such an angel :)
6. My email friends who maybe some of you might feel annoyed by getting same email often :) Thanks for the vote too!
7. Lastly, not to forget all the contestants for joining this. You guys are great… just that this time the luck was on my side. Maybe next time it’s yours :) Glad to get the opportunity to know all of you. Keep in touch ya :)
I’m so happy today! To Blue, thanks for organizing such a wonderful event. To know you is like found a pearl in the ocean… :)