Saturday, July 07, 2012

Welcome back :)



Hey! Welcome back my fan friends :)

I know I will give the usual excuse such as busy with work, busy with assignments or simply do not have time. But seriously, I was very busy. Not to mention with sports that I play variety of them, non stop or you can say everyday. 


Maybe I'm not like some others who abandon their blog like... forever. Or quit, for some of the bloggers that I knew. I still miss to blog. To express my feeling. I can write whatever I want and whenever I want, too. It's like shouting my lung out in here! and.. of course the topic will be so random like last time. Depending on my mood. 

I have finished my final exam 2 weeks ago. It was my 3rd semester... and yes now I'm doing my 4th year which means my last year. I really can't wait to finish this degree ASAP. Why? there are many reasons such as I want to get better job and also I want to continue further if my pointer is not so bad (well, i hope so!).

I thought when I finish my exam, I can enjoy life for a while. I was wrong. My final year has research that need to be submitted in May 2013. Ah! And I need title approval by September 2012 which is just around the corner. Fasting month is coming soon. I need to take leave as the library only open at office hour since the full time student is on semester break. Like my friend Irwan said: "I thought USM is APAX University?". Serious, you are damn right! Hat off!

I want to stop talking crap now. I'll write something useful soon haha. Hopefully... 

Take care!

10 comments:

  1. research ..wow...gudluck..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahidah,

    Thanks Wai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat kembali berblogging,
    cepat update,
    i'm waiting...
    hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job!! Wow!! It is really fast that you are in 4th year soon:). Don't worry about the final year project; as long as you follow closely to your lecturer's advice and always committed to the timing given, you will be safe. Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keith :) You have helped me a lot :)

      Delete
  5. Life is too short to be ordinary. Become the extraordinaire - I'm sure you'll be a cut above if not close to superman :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha at least close to Superman!

      Delete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...