Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm happy with my life



Busy. Busy. Busy.

I try to squeeze time to blog :) Or else, I just shared some pictures for you to see. At least, my blog is not dead and you know that I'm a live.

Now it's Ramadhan, which means all Muslims are fasting. I don't use it as an excuse but I try to complete many things while I'm fasting. During Ramadhan, I stop for a while sport activities at day time and reduce to 1 or 2 times a week, yes of course at night.

So, what I do during day time?

I try to sketch and get info for my research. Remember it's my last semester? But, I haven't gone to the library to get the thesis example, good title and questionnaires example. No excuse, I must complete this task as soon as possible.

Thank God.

2 month ago, I had applied for assistant officer job. I got the letter for interview. The interview will be held in KL this coming Wednesday. I want this job but still, I will do the best and let God decide for me what is the best. The more I'm worried about it, the more stress I get. To my readers, please pray for me ok? :)

I had bought ticket to Bali few month ago. I'll fly to Bali on November 1. I'll be going to Koh Samui to on September 29 until October 1. I got an invitation that is very tempting, to Philippines. Which, I have been dreaming to go since years ago. The problem is, the date. The date is on October 6. I think, I'll be rushing packing and repacking and also a proper plan. I know, being a backpacker doesn't need a proper plan and a lot of stuff to carry. But I still do not want to rush in making decision. I jus think, the best for me is to skip this one. I might be going this year or early next year for Chiang Mai. I have friends there who are volunteer to be my guide :)

Right after Ramadhan, I will start jogging. I want to prepare for Penang Bridge Marathon in November. I have a pair of running shoes that I did not use for so long. I might a new pair for my running.

See? Don't you think my timetable is very tight?

But, I'm happy with my life.

But don't worry I will be writing from time to time. Just that if you keep your story too long, you tend to forget about the exact scenario and lazy to write about it.

See you later!



4 comments:

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...