Monday, December 10, 2007

no water

Urgh! Woke up in the morning and there was no water from the pipe. How am I going to take shower and go to work? No water and no electricity are nightmares to me!

So, I decided not to go to work. Not because I'm lazy but I don't want to go to work stink. Sigh, I've 5 days leave left and yet I've to take another leave. No two nossy boss at work today which is good [what a waste, I have to stay home when boss en't around].

Nevermind then, since I have no car [borrow to my bro in law for taking mom and sister to work] I better stay home be a good boy and do some reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...