Saturday, December 08, 2007

fishing competition

Just came back from fishing competition. Very tiring and I feel like my skin burnt [I did not get the whole body tan anyway :P] and dehydrated. I was one of the comittee though -- advertising and invitation.

No pic taken from my cell phone but I will upload pic that taken by some friends.

I caught no fish but a water snake haha! They didn't count on snake, so I did not win anything but free breakfast and lunch ;)

I'm going to take shower and rest for a while. Not only tired but my head is like boiling -- heat from the sun. Ah, you know how it is like sitting on a big rock at the shore?

It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...