Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Achoo!


This picture was taken when I was waiting for my dinner. Yes, seafood of course. Just beside the sea, where you can enjoy the sunset and listen to the sound of wave. It was very relaxing. I went there right after work.

Right now, I'm still in the process of recovering from the flu. Doctor said infection. I don't care what it is just hope it will leave me alone soon. ASAP. The fever has gone but left the stubborn cough with me. Hope it will leave me soon, too.

So, guys... take a good care of yourself. Drink more water, eat more vegetables and fruits. Diseases are attacking us now, just beware :)

See you later, I need to complete my assignments that due on 30th. Ciao!

17 comments:

  1. get well soon faisal. Dont eat too much fruits especailly watermelon at the moment as it would aggrave the cough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. small kucing,

    thanks. yeah, for the time being i just eat more veggie and drink more water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon. You poor thing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris,

    thanks :) hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a terrible cough too - coughing myself inside out especially at night - couldn't get to sleep at all but thankfully, I'm much better now. You take care, get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stp,

    just now a friend of mine call, he suggested me to take honey. maybe we should try that?

    i need to get rid of this cough asap as i have many friendly match for badminton :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon. drink plain water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. miss neddy,

    thank you. i will :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. skg nie dah sembuh ka blum?
    kalau blum "Get Well Soon"....
    kalau dah "alhamdullilah"

    ReplyDelete
  10. cik wanie,

    dah sihat :) alhamdulillah. cuma masih batuk sikit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. alhamdullilah kalau dah sihat,
    kalau batuk tue mmg lambat skit,
    apapun "JANGAN MINUM AIS"
    ok!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cik wanie,

    tak minum. kalau tak batuk pun i jarang minum ais. sebab kalau minum ais, semput main badminton.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oklah tue,
    good boy,
    hihihi
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. yelah tue Faisal Admar oiii,
    hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  15. cik wanie,

    lama tak update blog kan?

    ReplyDelete
  16. tuelah pasal,
    lama giler u x update blog,
    dah berhabuk dah blog u nie,
    hihihihihi......

    cepat update lagi:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...