Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Man Utd 3 - Chelsea 0


Sunday, Jan 11.

Because of this game I slept at 3am. I know the game finished earlier but when I get excited, my eyes simply wide opened like caffeine inoculation into my blood vessel.

I was writing Music Monday when watching this match. At the same time I was busy replying text message with Axim and Acai. Two bloggers who are die hard Chelsea fan (guys, I know this is the heartbroken moment!)

Honestly, for England league the last four giants (Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal) will always be at the top of the league even though at the beginning of the league some other teams seem strong.

The first half was tedious with both team tried to play clean and defensive. Before the first half end, Vidic managed to score a goal which made me smile.

The second half was great with Rooney and Berbatov netted the second and third goal. My colleague texted me “Is this Chelsea or Hull City?”. I laughed out loud!

So, to Chelsea fan… sayonara!


16 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 AM

    hey i too heard abt the visit of beckham...he really rocks always....By the way i am Isha from india.I found your name in one of my friend's Blog.i have already added you in my blog roll if you dont mind please add me in your blogs friends list..LET US SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES.Bye takecare friend.And see you in next post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. isha - visit of beckham? to where? i know milan wants him :)

    i have added you... see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...Mu menang lagi...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...Mu menang lagi...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Football? Not interested... Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zuer - Hehe yeps! Man Utd menang lagik!

    Suituapui - Haha football is good, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am just waiting for the time when the devils overtake those liverfools.... heh heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zewt - Soon baby... soon! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:24 PM

    Your BEST post EVER!!!! Ha ha ha...
    Keep it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ismail - Lol best post? This is unbelievable haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:26 PM

    cisss ape dah jadi chelsea??!!

    i'm not a fan; i simply like chelsea haha

    btw, my blog bertukar add buat sementara waktu haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adila - People said "The ball is round"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aku tertekan, aku tertekan...

    chelsea...chelsea...chelsea...chelsea (tetap)...hehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zuhaimi - Haha sila tonton pertandingan di antara Liverpool dan Man Utd ye :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. man u menang nasib je ;p~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Axim - Lol...

    McJunior - I love Man Utd :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment.

Tamparuli Bridge (Tuaran, Sabah)

Tamparuli is a small town and a sub-district of Tuaran on the west coast of Sabah, Malaysia. It is populated mainly by native Dusuns, while ...